The Forgotten Legion The Forgotten Legion

What is there not to like about this animation?

The animation was crisp, smooth, consistent and definitely provides that atmosphere of Alien / Prometheus of horror / science fiction genre. The storyline was fantastic, precise, straight to the point but keeps you interested and on your toes. A great original science fiction animation that is worth the time watching. The voice acting (being a voice actor myself) great quality, real believable characters and the acting was just superb. I am just gutted I didn't hear auditions for this project. The music that was used was great choices. The sound design was brilliant and the use of SFX.

The ending was great. It leaves it open for a follow on and for fan fiction to take place. I'd love to be able to download this and watch it again and again.

I have to say that I was blown away by this superb animation. It proves that animations such as this and Castle etc work fantastically as an animation style. Specked, don't you DARE stop! This is a fantastic piece and please continue to make follow on/s. You are a fantastic animator I look forward to sequel.

Again, fantastic! Be proud of your work!

Many thanks,
James Leeper

Specked responds:

This is one Godly review, I thank thy! Going on my wall.

Bio-Hazardous EP3 Bio-Hazardous EP3

Haha! Once again another great episode. :D I look forward to the next one! :D Great job on the animation. Smooth and precise. LOVE the voice overs ! Great job! :D

Bio-Hazardous EP2 Bio-Hazardous EP2

Fantatic Animation! Effects were simple and effective. Voices were fantastic! Glad to see Geekums having her voice in animation.

Look forward to Ep3! Great job!

P.s: Any casting calls going? :D

madness apocalyshit madness apocalyshit

It's okay...

It's a good try fr your first mate but need...
- Background Music
- SFX! (With all audio dramas as well as Flash Animations) There are plenty of sites that do free sound effects.
- A little bit short needs to be longer.

It has great potential! Good try man :)

juanon90 responds:

thats my promblem im noob i dont fu@#&*ng know how to put background music and sfx if you can tell me thank very much ^^

Batman : The Red Hood Batman : The Red Hood

PLEASE DO MORE!!! :D

I love your Batman animations. Especially as its based on the ealry 1990's animations which in my opinion were best.

Smooth animation could work on it a little more, could do with a few more sound effects. Music was really good from the 80's. Need more voice actors :)

But other than that very good animation.

Great job!

Rock: Episode One Rock: Episode One

Not bad...

Needs a bit more storyline and needs to be longer. Love the sky backgound effect and the splatter effect upon the stone was good too.

Good job though. Keep on going ;)

James

Terminator (Parody) Terminator (Parody)

YAY! TERMINATOR!!

Great job man!

Animation was spot on. Good effects, voice work and humour wasn't too bad.

I'd love to see you do a serious one, one day :) But either way great job :D

G.I.N.A part 4 G.I.N.A part 4

SURPERB!

The animation was incredible! Great story line, voice work, SFX and music!

Fantastic job man!

Oxob vs Morion Oxob vs Morion

THAT WAS AWSOME!

The animation was so smooth. Violence was great! SFX was great and nice MUSIC TOO! :D The effects were Fantastic!

One thing I will say. A little too short. I was expecting one heck of fight. All I can say is to improve, maybe a little bit longer next time ;) But other than that it was BRILLIANT!

Keep up the good work.

Battle of the Bacon Battle of the Bacon

I gave you a4

As i like stickmen movies i thought this was pretty cool :D

One thing that people will say is that, it's too short and needs more plot.

But a good morning flash to wake up too

Great animation. Gd work.

James Leeper