Advansnake Advansnake

Very wacky and snakey Game Amigo

This was really gd.

Graphics were brilliant. It kept me interested. Great job amigo. I can tell you put alot of hardwork into this. Gd work ;)

James Leeper

A Batman Short A Batman Short

AMAZING! TRULY AMAZING!!!

Excellent Pruly Excellent! How an earth do u create this game it WAS AWSOME!!!! but i couldn't get past the three dudes :( But it was great.

Maybe u should add more characters in another game look up more GIFS... maybe u could use MK and SF or MARVEL gifs that would be so cool.

Anyways GREAT JOB! 10 for the Review and 5 for the vote

James-Leeper

jcbbjjttt responds:

Thank! This is actually just a prototype to see if I could actually make a game. I plan to make a super hero game with multiple super heros, moves, and enemies. I'll keep you posted!

If you have any more ideas let me know :-D

Zelda Parody Part 2 Zelda Parody Part 2

better but one problem

U ave put in ur movie as 'play game' than play movie just thought i should let u no

Scream or no Scream Scream or no Scream

As much as i like horror this didnt scare me...

at all mate. LOL the correct box is 9.

U need different sounds mate. and dont speak into the microphone so loud. u should put in suspense music and scarry horror music that would be gd

keep tryin anyways

James-Leeper

Cat Fling Cat Fling

HARSH BUT FUNNY MATE

LOL it was a cool game poor cat though lol, gd job mate, i couldnt find an errors by accident so gd job.

keep up the gd work!

James Leeper

FlashBowl FlashBowl

FIRST SUBMISSION! THIS IS AWSOME

It is perfect mate... a well done game. One thing that u did miss was the sound fx. But either way this is defiently a decent for a first submission. You ave got very gd talent dont give up this hobby mate.

jamers leeper

Doctor Who Projects

RR - Kill LegendaryFrog RR - Kill LegendaryFrog

GD BUT ONE PROBLEM

DONT DISS LEGENDARY FROG MATE! HES A DESCENT ANIMATOR! AND HE HAS HELP NEWGROUNDS ON WHAT IT HAS BECOME TODAY

THE GAME WAS OK but not really fun

keep tryin

3d Doom Tribute Demo 3d Doom Tribute Demo

THATS PRETTY COOL

That was a gd try a doom mate u ave done well in this

but its too slow and the reactions r slow. but it was gd improve theses and the graphics then this will defiently will be on the front page 4 quite a while

Aliens Soundboard Aliens Soundboard

IM IMPRESSED MATE

AS an Aliens Fan this is pretty cool heck no one else put anythin like this one there for aliens

it was gd mate

i think u should of made the buttons better but its alright

its about a 30% chance that this will survie