The Offer The Offer

Great piece! Very cinematic! I work for Gypsy Audio "A audio drama company" www.gypsyaudio.org I'm work on making audio drama and I know that this piece would be great for one of our shows to be in. You will be credited and we'll help you get noticed ;) Hope you don't mind? :D Let me know if you have any other requirements. We release for free and don't make any profit. I believe in fair credit for any work ;)

Again great job!

vartan responds:

I'm granting you full permission to use any of the tracks available on this site for any purposes related to your work for Gypsy Audio. I went ahead and took a look at your site and I must say, the work that y'all have put in is quite inspiring and very intriguing. Keep it up! I'll be letting a number of my friends know of your site. I think they'll love it, too.

Thank you so much for your kind words as well as the opportunity. :3

Doctor Who - Twelfth Doctor Doctor Who - Twelfth Doctor

Smashing Theme!

One thing I would change is the opening sting. They are both completely different in style and type in music. Your music can stand alone without the need of Murray Gold my friend. Try your own sting. I love the guitar! A fantastic job! Great job! MORE!

James

OrphenFire responds:

Thank you for both of the reviews! And for the suggestion. Maybe I will work on another version where I will be more liberal with the material :p

Doctor Who? - Electremix Doctor Who? - Electremix

Now that is what I call a remix!

Great use of effects and instruments. Pace and tones are consistent to the whole Dr Who theme in general. The composer of the original would be pleased for sure. :)

Well done mate!

Look forward to more!

Dalek Fashion Police Dalek Fashion Police

Not bad voice for a dalek :) good job.

Resident Evil 4 - Safe Resident Evil 4 - Safe

What a lovely piece. As a Resident Evil fan myself. I loved RE4. This has such a nice twist on it. A remix that you can be familiar with but also this could stand out as a separate piece.

Kenneth my friend. Excellent job on this remix. Downloading to my hard drive now :)

Again, GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work.

Post-apocalyptic Campfire Post-apocalyptic Campfire

Not bad audio drama mate. :)

Nice use of sound effects and voice quality is clear as well as precised. Nice touch of the acoustic guitar in the background. Sad ending though. But good job all the same. :)

Do you work for any groups at all?

Gandalfs Dead 2011 Semaphore Gandalfs Dead 2011 Semaphore

MAN WORDS JUST CAN'T GIVE YOU ENOUGH CREDIT...

It is such an emotional piece that it softens ones heart. It is a great cover version and ADD on to it too.

You have excelled yourself my good friend. Fantastic work!
5/5
10/10

James

Semaphore responds:

MetalGearSolid - Battle Theme MetalGearSolid - Battle Theme

Very good...

But I swear it sounds the song 'Dual' from the the first one. Still, love it though, a new taste to it you might say. Well timed and good use of instruments.

Schleif responds:

cool! glad to hear that. sorry for the amazingly late reply

Space Marines Argue Space Marines Argue

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SPACE MARINE!!! :D

That's great! Funny too. Shawn sounded the same as the Captain. That's no matter lol. Still very good.

Different Darth Vader Effects Different Darth Vader Effects

Now THAT'S BRILLIANT

As a voice actor myself, the effects were brillaint. I personally don't think there is much different other than the breathing being a little higher in pitch.

GREAT STUFF MAN! :D

I'll have to try one as well.