The Forgotten Legion The Forgotten Legion

What is there not to like about this animation?

The animation was crisp, smooth, consistent and definitely provides that atmosphere of Alien / Prometheus of horror / science fiction genre. The storyline was fantastic, precise, straight to the point but keeps you interested and on your toes. A great original science fiction animation that is worth the time watching. The voice acting (being a voice actor myself) great quality, real believable characters and the acting was just superb. I am just gutted I didn't hear auditions for this project. The music that was used was great choices. The sound design was brilliant and the use of SFX.

The ending was great. It leaves it open for a follow on and for fan fiction to take place. I'd love to be able to download this and watch it again and again.

I have to say that I was blown away by this superb animation. It proves that animations such as this and Castle etc work fantastically as an animation style. Specked, don't you DARE stop! This is a fantastic piece and please continue to make follow on/s. You are a fantastic animator I look forward to sequel.

Again, fantastic! Be proud of your work!

Many thanks,
James Leeper

Specked responds:

This is one Godly review, I thank thy! Going on my wall.

Bio-Hazardous EP3 Bio-Hazardous EP3

Haha! Once again another great episode. :D I look forward to the next one! :D Great job on the animation. Smooth and precise. LOVE the voice overs ! Great job! :D

Bio-Hazardous EP2 Bio-Hazardous EP2

Fantatic Animation! Effects were simple and effective. Voices were fantastic! Glad to see Geekums having her voice in animation.

Look forward to Ep3! Great job!

P.s: Any casting calls going? :D

Advansnake Advansnake

Very wacky and snakey Game Amigo

This was really gd.

Graphics were brilliant. It kept me interested. Great job amigo. I can tell you put alot of hardwork into this. Gd work ;)

James Leeper

A Batman Short A Batman Short

AMAZING! TRULY AMAZING!!!

Excellent Pruly Excellent! How an earth do u create this game it WAS AWSOME!!!! but i couldn't get past the three dudes :( But it was great.

Maybe u should add more characters in another game look up more GIFS... maybe u could use MK and SF or MARVEL gifs that would be so cool.

Anyways GREAT JOB! 10 for the Review and 5 for the vote

James-Leeper

jcbbjjttt responds:

Thank! This is actually just a prototype to see if I could actually make a game. I plan to make a super hero game with multiple super heros, moves, and enemies. I'll keep you posted!

If you have any more ideas let me know :-D

Zelda Parody Part 2 Zelda Parody Part 2

better but one problem

U ave put in ur movie as 'play game' than play movie just thought i should let u no

The Offer The Offer

Great piece! Very cinematic! I work for Gypsy Audio "A audio drama company" www.gypsyaudio.org I'm work on making audio drama and I know that this piece would be great for one of our shows to be in. You will be credited and we'll help you get noticed ;) Hope you don't mind? :D Let me know if you have any other requirements. We release for free and don't make any profit. I believe in fair credit for any work ;)

Again great job!

vartan responds:

I'm granting you full permission to use any of the tracks available on this site for any purposes related to your work for Gypsy Audio. I went ahead and took a look at your site and I must say, the work that y'all have put in is quite inspiring and very intriguing. Keep it up! I'll be letting a number of my friends know of your site. I think they'll love it, too.

Thank you so much for your kind words as well as the opportunity. :3

Doctor Who - Twelfth Doctor Doctor Who - Twelfth Doctor

Smashing Theme!

One thing I would change is the opening sting. They are both completely different in style and type in music. Your music can stand alone without the need of Murray Gold my friend. Try your own sting. I love the guitar! A fantastic job! Great job! MORE!

James

OrphenFire responds:

Thank you for both of the reviews! And for the suggestion. Maybe I will work on another version where I will be more liberal with the material :p

Doctor Who? - Electremix Doctor Who? - Electremix

Now that is what I call a remix!

Great use of effects and instruments. Pace and tones are consistent to the whole Dr Who theme in general. The composer of the original would be pleased for sure. :)

Well done mate!